Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mate #104 Hal Saksa

Hal is the mysterious mate #104. He hails from Minnesota.

My friend, been a long time coming but I think the servers can now handle your presence (Hal had joined us several weeks ago and about 2 hours after joining the servers crashed and washed him out of the system--just coincidence I'm sure Hal--lol).

Hal we are very excited to have you officially on board and producing results. Look for your name on the stats soon. Take care my friend and happy 3rd anniversary this Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hal, welcome to the Team, again!

LOL! Great to see you back!!!

JC

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Hal! Or, should I say, Mate#104? :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Hal. You have a wonderful smile. Dang, I rhymed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hal, great to have you aboard.

Get it? Hal. Aboard ship. Haha. Get it? Yes Dave, I get it. Play nice Hal, okay?





-oVo

Anonymous said...

I'm saying welcome since I haven't seen you before, Hal :D