Monday, August 08, 2005

The Last True Romantic

Brad has worked with me for about a year and tomorrow is his last day.

Earlier this year he traveled back to LA and happened to meet a lovely young lady. The relationship grew, and with only eight days of actual togetherness, Brad has decided to "sell everything" and move to be with his true love. Romanticism lives.

Brad, my son, I wish you all the luck in the world and even though the logical side of me pauses, I applaud you for following your dreams, your passions, your heart. That young lady is one lucky girl. I hope she knows how lucky. If not, just tell her to call me and I'll tell her.

Best of luck to you my friend. Make it work. Us romantics in the world are pulling for a story book ending. We will miss you dearly in the office. Take care my friend. Godspeed. Oh, and make sure you work your rear off tomorrow. Just because it's your last day, I still want my ounce of flesh--lol.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not much more that i could add. You will be missed Mr Brad. Best of luck to you!
Nate

Anonymous said...

Brad is hottt ;-) n so yeah his GF is one lucky dudette hehehe....I wish em both all the love in the world!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Brad is a handsome young thing and it is all to do with that smile - the one that is taking him to the place he is going!! I admire anyone who puts everything out there, trusting in what he believes is, rather than all the things that could go wrong. "The last true romantic". My fingers are crossed - hope everything works out great. (Keep us updated).

Anonymous said...

As you know Tree, I'm a true optimist... I know if it was meant to be, then it's all good.... I have a feeling Brad and his girlfriend will be very happy.... After all, this is what
I write about, isn't it! :)

By the way, how's the beach...:) Have you explored any caves lately?

Anonymous said...

oh my...what a smile :D
I wish them both good luck and all my best :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, good luck fella!

Impressed that romance is still alive in this world :)

Fingers crossed from here in the UK for a happy ending!

Anonymous said...

What a terrific attitude... :)