Saturday, September 16, 2006

159. Feeling Blue

“Yul,” said Trev, searching for the right words, “I can’t begin to imagine I understand how you feel.”

Yul’s eyes widened and she stood as if frozen. Her look turned the room frigid causing Trev’s words to tumble forth with the grace of calving icebergs. His ears burned with the echo of regret. She sighed. He hung his head.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything,” said Trev, his eyes locked on the floor as he turned to leave.

“Hey, Trev,” called Yul. “I know you mean well and I’m sorry to take my frustration out on you. I know you’ve done everything you can. I’m just irritated. That’s all. Feel helpless.”

Trev looked up, his cheeks forming a smile his eyes could not match. “Been a long day. I wish I could do more, that I could--”

“Hellocks,” said Yul, “been a long week. Let it go. So what do we do?”

“Find a liquid cure,” suggested Trev, a little surprised he let that slip. Not exactly the answer to inspire the confidence he craved.

“The hynerian who doesn’t drink snizzle?” teased Yul, raising her eyebrows in mock surprise.

“Yeah, well, I never said I didn’t enjoy a little snoot. About the only way I made it through medical school. Ever heard of Blue Snoot?”

Three hours later . . .

“Hey flashboy, take my picture,” purred Yul, her blue tongue sliding smoothly over her warm honeyed lips, the tip, spearlike, glistening in the soft bluish starlight. Bending over, her impeccably manicured fingers seductively released another silver horned button from her venusian leather vest. Her eyes, wet with lust, locked on his. “How do you like me now,” said Yul, arching her back and spanking her own tight and taut round venusian clad rear, an impish grin on her face.

Trev felt lightheaded as the oxygen rich blood in his head departed south; he sat in hopes of concealing their eager relocation. He wasn’t sure which was more intoxicating—Yul, the snoot or his own wicked imagination. Such incredible symmetry he thought, unable to take his eyes off the perfectly formed arch of Yul’s back. And how was it possible he wondered that those leather tights fit like a second skin, his mind swimming in the pure lust of a simple curve.

Yul looked up at Trev, “You’re holding back the candy like a one-year old. Did you come," she paused in the luxury of her tease, "to look or have you got something to show me,” said Yul, falling to the floor before Trev. Placing her hands on his knees, her nails traced small circles before slowly spreading his legs. His legs trembled but otherwise offered no resistance.

Trev didn’t notice his legs shaking. He was occupied elsewhere as Yul ran her nails up the side of his thighs. Yul was unrelenting. She moved closer as her nails moved up Trev’s chest. Bending over to kiss his forehead, her cleavage resting just below his chin, her hair cascaded around his head like a peep-show curtain. "Oh my, you do taste sweet," said Yul, her own eyes half closed as her legs wrapped around Trev's hips. Why was it, she mused, forbidden fruit always seemed to taste so damn good.

Trev froze. His hands awkwardly still on the side of the chair, his body charged with lust, his mind stuck, unable to move. Yul flicked her tongue against his cheek, moving her warm wet lips to his left ear. Gently sucking his young, warm, tender lobe, she smiled as she felt his chest nervously expand. Biting his lobe while pinching his nipples she whispered, “You know, hon, if I didn’t love Rog, I would frail you right here, right now, like you've never been frailed before. Probably do us both some good. Janus knows it wouldn’t take much.”

Trev’s eyes glazed over as only young girls who still believe in love do. Yul molded her body into his, a little something to remember she thought, a little something to help perhaps, or maybe just because it felt good. “Sweet dreams darlin’, said Yul with a wink as she stood before leaving.

Trev sat stunned. His mind lost in what just happened when he realized he could move his hands again. Wouldn’t be the first time, or the last, he thought, grabbing a towel and heading to bed.

Music recommendations for this chapter: When Will I See You Again--The Three Degrees :-D For a slightly different flavor try this one with Chris Isaak's Changed Your Mind.

Categories: Story, Yul, Trev

23 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Oh my, that Yul, she's a wild one alright! :-D Wonder if he'll ever be able to look her in the eye again. Poor Trev, or should that be lucky Trev, not sure :-)

Gloriously funny chapter, do like those giggles!

Trée said...

You're most welcome Sunshine. I had to go way back in my memory, oh but it was there, to remember what Trev was feeling. Make a note to ask me about a certain bus ride twenty six some odds years ago. Me in my basketball uniform, she in her cheerleader outfit. :-D

Anonymous said...

woot woot!
oh bbb, that was HAW-W-W-WTTT!!!

Trée said...

Howdy BBB! I be watching how that duck hunting finishes up. Wish my Tigers luck. :-D

Glad you enjoyed this one. I think it matches your hair, which is to say, HAWT!!! :-D

tsduff said...

grabbing a towel...

you don't miss a single detail, do you?

Trée said...

:-D

What can I say Terry. Been there too many times to leave that detail out. Oh my, LMAO!

tsduff said...

Had to cover my eyes when reading this latest chapter...

Trée said...

Just lock the door. Makes reading it less stressful. :-D

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. A perfect tease. I feel a bit voyeuristic I could picture it so vividly.

Trée said...

Bean, Yul is very good at what she does. Rog is a lucky hynerian, and if he forgets, Yul is always there to remind him. :-D

Autumn Storm said...

Yum, even better! An extra touch of finesse in those descriptions makes it even more exciting to read. And that little pause mid-sentence, such a nice touch. Who could have blamed him :-)
What else can I say, except
Fan-frailing-tastic!
Tantilizingly good piece of writing. More please.

Trée said...

Hey You! Did you enjoy your breakfast with apple-maple bacon, fresh squeezed orange juice and blue mountain french press coffee? And how bout that toasty warm robe and slippers. The whole gang was working hard. :-D

Sunshine, I revised what you read in the morning all day long. I just couldn't quite get it where I wanted. Glad to see you liked the 2nd edition. :-)

Autumn Storm said...

Good morning!

Absolutely, a scrumptious breakfast. Just wished you had pulled my toes, so we all could have shared it. :-)
Still have some left though, we can have that now. That would be the perfect lazy Sunday 'morning' for me, since it's well into the afternoon here. :-)

Correction: Loved, not liked.
XO

Trée said...

Well, Poppet was all for pulling your toes but Sweet Pea wanted to let you sleep. :-D

Autumn Storm said...

Morning sweet stuff. Looking all warm and tousled :-D. About time you dragged yourself out from under the covers, been missing you.

Trée said...

I'm here with Mairi and the mysterious Dr. X. We've been having a bit of fun this morning. A bit overwritten, but fun nonetheless. Aim my way if you would like a preview of coming attractions. I little feedback is always helpful. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooh trée...that was so hot! What a tease. Yummy. :O

~smooches~

hmm...not sure how to post this comment. Maybe I need to get the beta.

Trée said...

Hey Oliviah! I always get excited when you stop by. :-)

When you upgrade to beta, you'll have no problems commenting. Until then, just click on the "other" option in order to leave a comment, which it looks like you have already figured out. ;-)

So glad you liked this one. This chapter was a ton of hard work. It just did not want to flow, and I'm afraid it is terribly over edited and a little over the top. No worries, I'll just slap myself as a reminder to not take this stuff too seriously. If you had fun reading it, that is all that matters. :-)

Karen said...

Ohhh Lordy.... I see Jack has been writing ;-) Hot, hot. Loved it! Gee whiz... is it hot in here?

Trée said...

Should I let Jack write a few more chapters? :-D

Autumn said...

I remember this chapter so well. Was such fun to read and so very well written (I imagine funny being one of the hardest things to achieve). Words such as impish making the chapter worthy of eternal love for this use alone.
“You’re holding back the candy like a one-year old. Did you come," she paused in the luxury of her tease, "to look or have you got something to show me,” said Yul, falling to the floor before Trev. Just brilliant, :-D
Where are our comments...it cannot be that we laughed, admired, remembered so well 3.5 years later and never wrote at the time...*shakes head in disbelief*

Trée said...

Testing a comment on this chapter, since all previous comments are not showing, including one a reader left just yesterday.

Trée said...

So very odd. I just left a comment on this post, which was showing zero comments and upon the posting, all the old comments returned.