Tuesday, November 29, 2005

10. Trouble


Coming in waves never seen before and beyond Hynerian scientists to either predict nor understand, massive hurricanes, like roving bands of wolves, made life untenable.

Life pod Bravo-Four-Zero, containing just four Hynerian couples, launched for territories unknown, a roll of the cosmic dice. A little unknown solar system, perhaps, just maybe, held a jewel of a planet capable of sustaining life. No time to plan, no time for research. Life in the balance. Non-believers converted like lemmings to the cliff.

Strapped in tight, eyes squeezed tight as if one's lids were capable of resisting the unhynerian g-forces launch inflicted upon the crew. Five-four-three-two-GO.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent story and pic Trée, this is better than the last sci/fi- fantasy book I read :0)

I love the textures on the pic,you can really see them when you look at it desktop size, very cool :0)


see, I knew you wouldn't disappoint :0)

Trée said...

Wait till you see what they have to eat on this journey. Coming up next. Sunnyside up. lol

Anonymous said...

can't wait :0)

best way to read a story ever, great story, cool pics, and good company, what more could you ask for :0)

Anonymous said...

So what comes first - the fractal or the story? tee hee - they are all good. You've gone so far beyond the beginning stages... your work is just amazing. It doesn't look like computer generated art.

Trée said...

Oh Terry, those are such kind words and I love you to pieces for sharing them. Hugs and kisses my dear. :-)

Trée said...

Trace, I could think of a few things but I'll leave that for another time.

Anonymous said...

anytime :0)

Trée said...

"anytime"

Ooooooh, that's my favorite time of all, how did you know. LMAO

Anonymous said...

LMAO, good guess :0)

Anonymous said...

Excellent - loving that #1

Trée said...

Thanks sweetness. You've put a smile on my face right before I tuck in for the night. Thank you my sweet dear weak in the knees but loving with the heart woman! :-)

Anonymous said...

:-)
Sleep tight, x

Trée said...

Thanks dear. You have a wonderful day and tell me all about it in about 8. :-)