Wednesday, July 21, 2010

781. don't sigh me

Well, it is what it is and then it is what you think of it, said Trev.

What the hell does that mean? asked Em.

I think you think too much of things that were and things that never had a grounding beyond imagination.

Really? Is that what you think? You think my eyes deceived me? You think I don’t see what is not said between looks and touches?

No, I’m just saying there is nothing.

Look at me. I know nothing. Lived with nothing for a long time. And what I see, ain’t nothing.

Sigh.

Don’t sigh me.

3 comments:

autumn said...

Wonderful phrasing, delicious. And I have to say it is quite nice to see this side of them once more, it accentuates rather than takes anything from them. The familiarity of Don't sigh me is praise- and smileworhty. Wonderfully written, natural, perfect, real.

Trée said...

Not sure where this exchange between Trev and Em is going, although I suspect the two are about to take a long walk. :-D

ghrency said...

Nice..

custom wood furniture