Sunday, May 02, 2010

757. indescribable

So clear, the image of you and I, noses touching, lips parted, eyes locked, simply breathing together. And your face, so indescribable, neither smiling nor frowning, but just looking as if in the looking you could draw me within; and the eyes, your eyes, so clear, bright, open, and I feel your breath stroking me, as mine you, and in this moment, supine and prone, in this holding and looking where nothing is said, I feel it, I feel love and in this love, I find words so lacking as to simply say, you are the very life within me.


Em put the journal down. "Dang."

"What?"

"You gonna write of everything?"

Trev smiled, "Yeah, I think I am."

3 comments:

Ms Storm said...

You write of the most beautiful thing in the world, one can hardly bear to read (meant in the very best of ways) so lovely it is.

Lady of the Lakes said...

Such deep emotions this stirs, within ones soul. The hopes of ever having what Em and Trev have, and the few that ever truly experience it. Again I say it...Em is a very lucky woman.

Tight Hugs and Warm Kisses

Love Always, XOXOXOXO

h

ghrency said...

so beautiful..

custom wood furniture