Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fan Site Update: The Sex Chapters

The Sex Chapters. All neatly listed and linked by the ever faithful story mistress of hair dark and heart deep. Enjoy.





Yul drove the back of her head into the down pillow like a mother in the throes of childbirth. Her wet lower lip trembled as Mairi’s mind eased into her centers of pleasure and pain with intent on pain, with quiet prejudice to push Yul to those dark corners of her sexual soul beyond the horizons of her experience, to places only a Chatelaine could take her. My frailing Janus, Yul thought (screamed) as Mairi entered (violated) her mind, forcing (raping) her way in, beotch slap me into frailing whoredom you Janus forsaken cu--.

Mairi heard it, saw it, felt it from the inside out. Yul spasmed. Mairi pushed deeper, the pain increased. Yul tensed, hard, harder, her muscles straining. Her eyes opened as if to say what the frail. Then Mairi mind slapped her as hard as Rog had ever done with hand while rubbing her warmly lubricated thumb and index fingers together, feeling the thin membrane few had felt and massaging (melting) the pain into pleasure. Yul gasped, relaxed, and gasped again. She was having trouble breathing, a feeling of falling, of being out of control, warmly, embarrassingly, flooded her senses. Her mind raced to comprehend what her body was feeling but she had no frame of reference to describe what Mairi was doing to her now.

“Easy now, my little beotch,” whispered Mairi, unbuttoning her blouse with her free hand, a distinct bluish glow slipping from the valley of her tight and taut amplitude. Yul started to speak but couldn’t. Mairi smiled. +You’ll talk when I’m ready for you to talk. Now let me see that tongue of yours, you know, the one Rog says he can’t live without.+

Mairi took the back of her index finger and ran it over Yul’s upper lip. +Come now, baby, let me see it. Show me that blue spear of pleasure and delight. Wrap it around my finger like a candy cane.+

Yul felt her lips part and her tongue slip between them and around Mairi’s finger. Slithering like the painted snake on her cheek, she licked Mairi’s finger with her long blue tongue.

+You miss him don’t you? You miss feeling his warmth beside you, inside you, like my fingers are now, taking you, in places, in ways you’ve allowed no one else. You want him back, here, with you?+

+Yes.+

+Close your eyes.+

Categories: Story, Mairi, Yul

6 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Your nimble fingers across the keyboard are the only that could rival the Chatelaine's. :-) This was,is, a fan-frailing-tastic chapter, as enjoyable each and every time.

Trée said...

Thank you Sweetest. Inspired in part by experience. ;-)

Cha Cha said...

I went and read 'Frail Me.'

It reminded me of a very fun time in my life where I was a little too addicted to getting high and playing with 'the Bentley' as it was so named by some loving friends of mine who I actually let see my amazing sex toy. It also cost a shitload of money, but worth every penny.

And though I would challenge myself to be loud enough to wake the neighbours and have to run to the door embarrassingly explaining myself....

I think they must have liked it, cos they never did complain.

Eventually the Bentley broke, (was a good run,) and it's been awhile since I got high.

But, reading this...makes me SO wanna start this rather fun habit I had for far too long.

I have new neighbours now too.

Though, they don't speak English.

So, that could prove to be interesting.

Your shit rocks, dude.

The phrasing is...oh, I'm so excited to say this....

...frailing unbelievably gorgeous!

Trée said...

Strumpet, you're making me wish I wasn't wearing these old jeans right now. They are a little tight(er). :-D

As I heard someone say recently,

Most people Myspace

I am Poppet

And I fucking blog

Glad to have found you too. :-)

Cha Cha said...

=P

Trée said...

Hope you don't mind that the strumpets were buggered. :-D