Tuesday, May 08, 2007

274. Close Your Eyes


Yul drove the back of her head into the down pillow like a mother in the throes of childbirth. Her wet lower lip trembled as Mairi’s mind eased into her centers of pleasure and pain with intent on pain, with quiet prejudice to push Yul to those dark corners of her sexual soul beyond the horizons of her experience, to places only a Chatelaine could take her. My frailing Janus, Yul thought (screamed) as Mairi entered (violated) her mind, forcing (raping) her way in, beotch slap me into frailing whoredom you Janus forsaken cu--.

Mairi heard it, saw it, felt it from the inside out. Yul spasmed. Mairi pushed deeper, the pain increased. Yul tensed, hard, harder, her muscles straining. Her eyes opened as if to say what the frail. Then Mairi mind slapped her as hard as Rog had ever done with hand while rubbing her warmly lubricated thumb and index fingers together, feeling the thin membrane few had felt and massaging (melting) the pain into pleasure. Yul gasped, relaxed, and gasped again. She was having trouble breathing, a feeling of falling, of being out of control, warmly, embarrassingly, flooded her senses. Her mind raced to comprehend what her body was feeling but she had no frame of reference to describe what Mairi was doing to her now.

“Easy now, my little beotch,” whispered Mairi, unbuttoning her blouse with her free hand, a distinct bluish glow slipping from the valley of her tight and taut amplitude. Yul started to speak but couldn’t. Mairi smiled. +You’ll talk when I’m ready for you to talk. Now let me see that tongue of yours, you know, the one Rog says he can’t live without.+

Mairi took the back of her index finger and ran it over Yul’s upper lip. +Come now, baby, let me see it. Show me that blue spear of pleasure and delight. Wrap it around my finger like a candy cane.+

Yul felt her lips part and her tongue slip between them and around Mairi’s finger. Slithering like the painted snake on her cheek, she licked Mairi’s finger with her long blue tongue.

+You miss him don’t you? You miss feeling his warmth beside you, inside you, like my fingers are now, taking you, in places, in ways you’ve allowed no one else. You want him back, here, with you?+

+Yes.+

+Close your eyes.+

Categories: Story, Mairi, Yul

19 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Oooooh. :-D

My, oh, my, that woman should come with a warning label! Not sure I should have been reading something like this before my first cup of coffee of the day, or rather, who needs coffee after that stimulating bit of excitement. :-)

Fascinated by the idea, from the start, of one being able to enter into the mind of another, of different planes of communication and consciousness. The force used here, just as Dr X used upon Mairi albeit with a different intent, raises a level of discomfort at what she is doing, but at the same time, as with Yul, there's a great sense of wow and wonder, and that though it seems on one level to be such a immoral action to take, it being for the greater good so to speak, offering up heretofore unknown pleasure, but more importantly releasing Yul from the pain she was succumbing to, well, I'm really what verdict to give on the rights and wrongs of this action. The fact that surely Yul will thank Mairi for it has to be the clincher.

Such a simple idea in one way, but the blue, visible and hidden, lends an extra sexual charge to this chapter, that image of her tongue snaking, no less, around Mairi's finger was perhaps the single most inspired and inspiring image within the chapter. :-)

Words spoken by Mairi (verbally and otherwise) are perhaps more ambiguous that her actions, certainly had she remained silent throughout, then even with inserted words reminding that there is forcefulness involved, it would have been easier to disregard.

A truly fantastic piece of writing (as always), and this is definitely a chapter that will stand out in memories of the story.

Beautiful electric fractal too!

Keshi said...

HOT!

Keshi.

ChickyBabe said...

Mesmer-eyes-ing. It looks like an iris.

Stargazer said...

Autumn summed it up nicely...

ooooh ;)

Good morning!

Trée said...

Morning Deb. Up early I see. :-) You know, right after I posted this one Ms Mario read it and did not like it at all (all she could see was the female on female interaction--which she did not care for in the least--and missed the larger context of what is happening or even what this means with regard to what we know about Mairi and being a Châtelaine). Well, I almost pulled it thinking maybe it was in poor taste or perhaps not worthy of the story and then I said, what the hellocks, would I rather have Ms Mario mad or Yul? ROFLMFAO, so I made my choice and the chapter stayed. ;-)

Trée said...

Thank you Chicky. You know, I often think the same of you and the silky sophisticated postings you tease and tantalize us with on your blog. You can slap me anytime you like. Something tells me you'd do it right. :-D

Trée said...

Hey Keshi, two visits in two days. Careful, people might start talking about you joining my harem. Never knew I had one, but word on the street is I do. Guess I better not underestimate myself. So watch out. You've been warned. :-D

Trée said...

Sunshine, I have to keep reminding myself that these characters are hynerian and not human and as such, have very different mores. Having said that, I do write from time to time, as in this chapter, in a way, how do I say it, with freedom. Hard to explain, but I like to express ideas, actually to experience and live those ideas through the prose, that allow my characters to act without the inhibitions that we might project on to them.

In addition to them not being human, I also try to remind myself, at least in time, the societal constraints some of them might have felt no longer have a basis of actual influence since the society is gone, although the vestiges would still be there. Think of it this way, if every outside influence you knew that was acting to constrain your behavior or shape it suddenly disappeared, would you maybe, possibly, in some areas, make different choices? Think about that before you answer (the question is rhetorical). I think for most of us, our initial gut reaction is to say no, we would be exactly the same as before. Well, maybe, maybe not but I think the question is worth an afternoon or two of pondering. :-D

As always, your comments inspire me to continue to push ahead, to try to get better and for that, I thank you my dearest one. :-)

Oliviah said...

The first thing I thought of was the difference in the fractal you posted on this one and the one you posted on the earlier chapter about Mairi's penetration of Yul. It felt almost as if they were the same image--the first one the area of vulnerability and the second transformed utterly with intense pleasure mingled with thrills of pain. Apart from analogies, that flame is so beautiful. Stand alone gorgeous. I think Autumn said everything I would have wanted to say about this chapter yet would not have been able to articulate. :-)

Trée said...

Oliviah, I think you have nailed, no pun intended, the essence of the two images much better than I ever could have. Bravo to you. Got to run, but I'll be back to say a little more in a bit. Hugs and kisses. :-)

Keshi said...

hehe let em talk...I'd like that actually :)

Keshi.

Trée said...

Keshi, I knew you were my kind of woman! Hotdamn, yes, let the the COWS talk. :-D

~d said...

slapped her as hard as Rog had ever done with hand while rubbing her warmly lubricated thumb and index fingers together, feeling the thin membrane few had felt and massaging (melting) the pain into pleasure.

I am mesmerized. Trance like.

She was having trouble breathing, a feeling of falling, of being out of control, warmly, embarrassingly, flooded her senses.

I am also quite pleased to say that I can identify. I believe I told you that your knowledge of a woman's body is incredible, sensual and (relatively) exact.

Trée said...

~d, I've been waiting for you to get around to reading this one! :-D

You flatter me too much, but I like it, so keep going. What can I say? I was extremely horny the night I wrote this one, imagine that. As for the female body, well, *blushing*, what can I say--I like women. :-D

Your kind words are very much appreciated. :-)

~d said...

(as are yours.)

Karen said...

Wow... WE need Rog back... Lordy...

Karen said...

P.S. Stunning Frac!

Oliviah said...

Heh...some things are worth a re-read. ;)

Trée said...

Dear Beautiful Soul, I cannot disagree, especially as it relates to this chapter. Seems to never get old no matter how many times I read it. :-D