Friday, July 20, 2007

Team Bravo Welcomes Grace

A very warm welcome to a wonderful lady with life and energy and spirit and passion and wit. Grace has joined Team Bravo, and even turned in her first results today. Grace, I can't tell you how excited I am to have you crunching molecules and folding proteins along side the rest of our fantabulous mates from around the world. Our Team smiles with your addition and our mission to work toward cures and meds for these terrible diseases grows brighter and stronger with you on our side. Thank you my friend. I toast a glass of amber in your honor. Love, Hugs and Kisses my dear Grace.

All are welcome to join us in using our computers to further research and find cures to our most pressing diseases from cancer to AIDS to MD and several others. See my sidebar for links for how to join and make a difference.

8 comments:

SIMON said...

Woo. Good stuff. Welcome Grace.
Hi Trée, just read the comment on Autumn Storm's just wanted to say hi.....Have a good weekend mate!

Autumn Storm said...

Grace, you're beautiful! Thank you for joining in our efforts. Welcome to the team that just got better!

Trée said...

Hey Simon, thanks for the drink. All the best to you too this weekend. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's just something too easy to do, Trée - something easy that can help make a difference. Thank you for providing the opportunity to do just that and for the sweet welcome. Thank you :)

Trée said...

Grace, you are more than welcome. I've been preaching how easy it is to do and how much good it can do for over two years now and still so many turn the other way, don't grasp the idea, or just decide it is not for them. So, it is easy and then again it is not easy. But my dear Grace, you make me smile because I know, without me even asking you, that you understood and you took initiative and you joined. For that, again, I say Thank You and Welcome to Team Bravo. :-)

Anonymous said...

:) and thank you to ebezp and autumn storm as well!! Its a pleasure to be on your team!

If there is something I can put on my own blog to help bring awareness to what you are doing, please let me know.....

Namaste!

Trée said...

Grace, if you feel so inclined to promote the team, there is a link on my sidebar under Team Bravo for "Learn More." Feel free to link to that page as a way for people to learn more about the project. The last team I was on had 150 members. Bravo right now is at 25 and growing. All are welcome to join us. Thank you Grace. :-)

Karen said...

Welcome to our team, Grace!!