Sunday, January 22, 2006

64. Story Summation (so far)

Post History on the Hynerian Story of Kyra and Zeke. Audio Commentary and Summation for those who are coming into the story and would like an executive summary of what is what and who is who.


  1. Caribbean Canopy (Novemver 26, 2005)

  2. Almost Home

  3. The Natives

  4. Scottish Fireflys

  5. North

  6. Shells

  7. Purple Trees

  8. Hynerian Passion Fruit

  9. Hynerian Homeworld (Story leaves earth)

  10. Trouble

  11. Perfect Food

  12. The Healing Planet

  13. No One (December 1, 2005)

  14. The Chapel

  15. Reentry

  16. Metalunans

  17. Squorks

  18. The Dance of Alisa

  19. Tigerland Sea

  20. A Single Step

  21. Golden Tree

  22. Red Clouds

  23. Lesson of the Shells (Kyra enters the story)

  24. Blue Onyx (Papa Kyra, aka Zeke enters the story)

  25. Zaels (Part 1)

  26. Love is always Truth

  27. Flashbacks

  28. Move Out!

  29. Flashbacks (2)

  30. In Transit (Ji Qong enters the story—Founder of the Zing Tao)

  31. Zaels (Part2) Operational Background

  32. Flashbacks (3): The Last Dispatch

  33. Dorfel riding Shells

  34. Serenity Gardens

  35. Golden Child

  36. North (and South)

  37. Zimmlers

  38. Trial of Thorns

  39. Discipline

  40. Scatalinas

  41. Wabi Wabi

  42. Twenty-Four Hours

  43. Goldie and Snizzle

  44. Postcards

  45. Juju Birds

  46. Bad News

  47. A Rare Encounter (audio commentary)

  48. Grand’s Brooch

  49. Arrival

  50. Before

  51. Frequency 643z

  52. Four Minutes

  53. Stormy Weather

  54. A Room with a View (January 2, 2006)

  55. Animus

  56. Neraj

  57. Epiphany! (Part 1)

  58. Marauders

  59. Watering the Garden

  60. Learning to Walk

  61. So Close, Yet so Far

  62. Vector Beacons or Back to Neraj


Executive Summary:
this is an audio post - click to play
Chapters 1-22:
this is an audio post - click to play
Kyra and Bravo-Four-Zero:
this is an audio post - click to play
Zeke, Ji and the Zing Tao:
this is an audio post - click to play

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

62?!!!

Trée said...

Hard to believe isn't it. Still not sure where they all came from. LMAO

Anonymous said...

:-) Stop questioning it, just appreciate.

Superb job on the summary.
Have to say though, anyone who does not go back to actually read each and every post and see all those wonderful images is really missing out on something quite special.

Trée said...

Thanks sweetie. I appreciate the current postings so much more when I go back and see the progression, the unfolding the the characters and the story. I really do feel like I'm as much along for the ride as any of you guys.

Anonymous said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey this story rocks!

You may want to publicize your blog here...

http://www.milliondollarhomepageforpeople.com

It's the perfect place to post a link to your blog and it's only $1 a square.

It's linked to from:

http://www.milliondollarhomepageformilliondollarhomepages.com

which i've started seeing articles about online...

you might even want to consider starting a million dollar homepage for this story...good luck!

Trée said...

Thanks Christopher.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe there are 62 chapters, it's moved along so quickly. I look forward to more!

I hope you had a great weekend. *HUGS* to you and Jack ;-)

Trée said...

Karen, it is hard to believe there have been that many. I certainly hope there will be many more to come. Thanks for reading. :-)

Anonymous said...

Some ver lovely pics Tre!

hey Im well..hows ya :) I will be off to NZ for 3 weeks this Wed...so tc and see u soon matey!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

wow you have been a busy little boy :0)

could have told you it was that many LOL

miss me darlin?

gonna get caught up here in a few, can't wait to see what I missed (hugs)

Trée said...

Hon, I've been going crazy wondering if you were okay. Next time you leave like that you need to let someone know. ;-)

See what happens when you are gone. I start listing every chapter in this story. :-D

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I know I've been very bad :0)

I will never do it again :0)

need to go read new chapter now, be back in a few (promise LOL)

Trée said...

Yes, you have been a very naughty girl. Now go get the red hat and the plaid skirt. :-D

Trée said...

Hey Keshi. Will you take me with you? I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. :-)

Have fun my dear sweet southern Angel with black hair and eyes like jewels.

Anonymous said...

even lisa was starting to worry about
where's Trace? (such a jewish mother, me.)
whew! skip the plaid for a minute...just get her
a nice cuppa tea and a blankie...

Trée said...

Yea, I wasn't thinking that plaid was going to be around for long anyway. Okay Trace, grab the hat, forget the plaid. I got something warm for ya. :-D

Anonymous said...

yea baby, hat is on, time to save a horse ;0)

Anonymous said...

HI LISA!!!!!!!!!!

Trée said...

Hey, you know I'm a big animal lover so we be singing from the same hymnal. Pull the draw string on that hat hon, this ride might have a few bumps along the way. :-D

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, going to the rodeo ROFLMAO

always one of my favorite ways to spend a day....or two :0D

Trée said...

It's the nights I'm interested in. :-)

Anonymous said...

sweetie,
day or night, its all a good time in the saddle LMAO

and with that ;0) I am going put my exhausted self to bed :0)
gotta be all refreshed to face the little darlings tomorrow, teaching my first classes solo, so keep your fingers crossed I survive :0)

good night darlin, sweet dreams and many hugs, kisses and oh so naughty thoughts from your favorite tubey girl :0)
miss you when I'm not around ;0)

Anonymous said...

hey Tracey!! glad all is well...hopefully you got plenty of healthy exercise this weekend. good for you! you will be bright and cheery when you teach your first solo class tomorrow. all the best! sleep well! xo

Anonymous said...

This story would make an excellent movie! I can just imagine it with the perfect music for each scene...the interaction of the characters...plus your fractals incorporated into it, only animated! moving around--especially ones like the purple sky one with the electrical storm...oooh, that would be so cool. My eyes are so big!!

Anonymous said...

good morning sweetheart, hope you have a wonderful Monday (hugs)

Trée said...

Thanks Trace. Good luck with the solo performance today. :-)

Trée said...

Oliviah, thanks for those very kind words. I too often think of this story as if it was a movie and often think of what the soundtrack might be. Many times as I'm writing a chapter I have the soundtrack playing in my head. Maybe that's the next step--music to go with the prose--lol.