Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Breaking Andraxian News

Major recruiting kudos to J_Snow.

Welcome to our 2 newest Members:

tds4u and G_ (mates #110 and #111)

"Two very fine collegues who have graciously agreed to not only donate their own machines but also to add the machines at their respective properties!!!!!

So expect device counts to go up by about 40 machines in the next few weeks!

Hows that for some serious recruiting T!!!! "

J, brother, that is simply outstanding work. Major league kudos, since that is like recruiting 40 new mates in a single day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!

Trée said...

A, J is a stud. No doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

Ahh shuckers-twernt nuthin!


:)

I have like 8 more properties to visit in the coming months. If I get the response there that I got here-you aint seen nothing yet!

Trée said...

J, I wish you could see how big the smile is on my face right now. I see every computer crunching molecules as another soldier in the war against this terrible disease. Brother, you've just added two platoons!

Major w00tage!!

Anonymous said...

J_Snow, you rock! Ditto what Trée posted! What a great day!

JC