Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Andraxian Stats--Free-DC Style

Click on the link above to view our team stats in a new and interesting way. Chart to the right is today's top 10 producers.

Bottom line is I don't really know much about Free-DC other than they started tracking our team stats yesterday and offer some interesting pie charts. I do like that each day they show the top 10 producers from the day before, which is kinda interesting.

A few kudos are in order:

Yesterday, Karen, aka Starfish, was the #3 producer with 1861 points; Catherine Ryan was #6 with 1059; and J_Snow was #8 with 731 points. And oVo took top spot with an incredible 8937 points. oVo, the baton is extended brother.

Agnes, I'm still keeping your spot warm :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so amazingly cool! And may I add "Go Karen!!!"

UGH...I want my new hard drive!!

Anonymous said...

"Yea Karen!!!"

Anonymous said...

This Free DC Stat generator will make more sense when we have at least 7 days of data.

Also, the Grid has been doing maintenance and so they are just a couple days off the stats.

As you can see, the new stats for today are not showing up.

So, about a week from now, this will look really, really cool. :)

JC

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have said something before.
I joined the team at the end of last month, I hope no one minds.

Trée said...

Melly, welcome aboard!!! I wish I had known sooner but yes we are thrilled to have you on board. :-)

Anonymous said...

post it again T post it again!!!!!


hehe, I'm such a point whore and I dont care who knows it!!!!!


:D