Friday, September 11, 2009

sensual musings

If I give you a pen, will you write me a poem? I want to see how you hold the sacred instrument, how your fingers flute the shaft, the angle of your nib on vellum. I want to watch you calligraphy ink in graceful loops and elegant lines, to know the choreography of your forearm and elbow and shoulder flowing before the wavering reflections of your bluish-gray eyes. And I want to stand behind you, my nose on your ear, breathing your thoughts, as you feel mine, growing, asking, begging to write its own verse.

Upon your page I spill my ink, my vowels, my alliterations arcing alabaster across your dewy wildflowers and wanton waterfalls and whiskey lips whispering for willow. I will make you say verbs and then pronouns, loudly.

Write to me of ecstasy with your ten nibs. Write of plums and figs and the evening fragrance of sun soaked orchards. Tell me of rain and mist in the mountains and of rainbows underwater in clear streams. I want to know of maple and sap and fingers that glisten mature joy. And give to my audience of pores, your tongue; and suck of my skin, slowly, as a snail after the rain. Scent me your need, flower me your bloom, gift me your pearl. Be my flag, undulating in my sighs, into the night of candles and parchment sealed in wax.

I want to hear you say that with your lips pressed against mine and your fingers in my hair. I want to stare into your lakes of fire flickering a lust I've never known.

and drown in the depths of your desire, consumed of heat. Immolate me. Wilt me. Turn me to mist, to smoke, to a happy consumption.

Upon white linens, with my finger and thumb, I deflowered it. Inhaling the afternoon, filling my lungs with wind and rain and sun; and my lips with the sweetest perfume. Then I took the stem with a single thorn and pricked my finger. And painted hearts upon porcelain skin heaving a sea I was determined to sail.

and lay with me, after the storm, in waters calm. Dress me in the silk of your hair and hold my joy in your smile as we let our tributaries flow as one river.

Sleep nude. Crenel my merlon. Drape your head upon the shelf of my shoulder and whisper words wanton and wicked to send me to slumber; or plunder.

I see your kettle gently smoking. The fragrance of warm tea perfuming the air. And I want to pour the cane of my sugar upon your heat and dissolve into your mysteries. Smelt me. Into the air. And let my sweetness be as fingers on the wind and those that pass will know of a union beyond instinct, beyond the delights of the warm commerce.

I want you in public, someplace where we could be heard. And here, in this place of skirt and button and pearl, I have this desire to bend you over and make you hold your lust with silent lips. As a ship at night in a pounding sea. Your gusting sighs on edge of waking the crew. Your tremulous need as wet as the deck. Your hair, my rope. Your thigh, my wheel. Hold the rail. Curl your fingers around the shaft. Knuckles white, nails red. Your back undulating in quiet urge, hunger, rhythm. This is how I want you.

20 comments:

Athena Marie said...

send me to slumber; or plunder.
So sexy.

Wait. What? said...

steaming hot!

Cande said...

that was beyond hot or sexy. It was pure desire. A piece of writing that makes you melt like the sugar in her tea. It is Beautiful and there is no denying that it is arousing.

Trée said...

Cande, welcome to DT and thank you for the very kind words.

Trée said...

Athena and Cat, what can I say. :-)

Cande said...

I'm happy to say that the appreciation is mutual then. Thank you too.

Trée said...

is that a yes?

Janece said...

:)

nice!

Leslie Morgan said...

Hey, Tree. There is no denying this is very hot, and I'm not immune to heat. But being the complicated little package of stuff that I am, I'll say that the heat for me was in the first two paragraphs - all the writing images and references. You probably even "get" some of that little quirkiness. Thanks for this, so much. I've been needing something delicious. I'd been feeling a little undernourished.

Trée said...

Limes, good to have you back. You've been missed. And I'm always glad to provide a little heat. Maybe more than just a little. :-D

Leslie Morgan said...

One-man nuclear power plant! Thank you. I was not a happy person for a little while. And now I'm intending to be.

Trée said...

I'm tempted to say some naughty things that would only get me in trouble. Suffice it to say, I'm thinking them. :-D

Leslie Morgan said...

Ha! Well said, Sir.

Trée said...

Every once in a while I can hold my powder to good effect, until I see the whites of her eyes aglow in the fire of sacrificed tallow. :-D

Leslie Morgan said...

You are going to give me a coronary. It is ironic to me. You spew words. You say everything. I spew words constantly. I either say something or I don't. It's a mixed bag. But I've never known a wordsmith who hits his or her marks like you do. Truly. I'd like to take you to a party and show you off.

Trée said...

I think I'd rather you take me home and we can do a different kind of showing off.

Leslie Morgan said...

Yikes! Well, I've been called a showoff before. Typically accompnaied by disapproving frowns. Off into the hot L.V. night now - out to Chinatown, actually for a couple of hours. They have street perfomers there. I'll think of "showoffs" when I see one. Here's a cheer to showoffs. [Clink]

Trée said...

Have fun {clink}

Woman in a Window said...

We all have our own cadence, a personal lilt. Together with another a new gait is born. I feel your gait here and know its perfect match. Only one other I know of...and such beauty would ensue.

Trée said...

Erin, these musings are one half of a duet. Sometimes to move as one moves here, a partner is necessary. And I had a very skilled dancer. She knows who she is. And I am thankful she has taken my hand and guided me to the floor and shown me how to move nouns and verbs as ore from the earth.