Saturday, February 17, 2007

237. Like a Calf


“Rog, put me down right now,” demanded Yul, her tiny fists protesting without merit upon his back, her waist wrapped over his shoulder like a sack of grain.

“Oh, I’m going to put you down alright. Don’t you worry your pretty little head over that one.”

“Rog, don’t you dare. Rog? Rog! What the frack do you think you’re doing?

Rog swung Yul off his shoulders and onto his knees. “Only what I should have done a long time ago.” His left hand grabbed the back of her hair as his right hand came down hard on the rounded cheeks of her upturned arse. Yul yelped, somewhat shocked he actually spanked her. “That was for tonight.” A second “pop” echoed in the air. “And that one is for tomorrow since I know you are bound to do something to piss me off.”

Raising his hand a third time, he snapped his fingers and music (Sweet Child O’ Mine—or the Rog equivalent) begin to play with a beat that set his legs in motion. Bobbin his head he smacked her firm bottom a third time with just a little something extra.

“You bastard,” yelled Yul. A few smacks was one thing and perhaps she deserved them but he was enjoying himself just a little too much now. Taking a deep breath, she chomped down on his calf and he let out a yelp of his own, relaxing his grip just enough for Yul to break free.

Their apartment was small with few places to run. Her breathing rapid with sweat streaking down her face, she backed into a corner. Rog closed in, equally as out of breath and wet with effort. Yul bent her knees like a cat preparing to pounce. “You think you're Hynerian enough to take me Mr. Sneak up from behind baggy pants?”

Rog tried to keep a straight face but the out of the blue baggy pants comment was too much. “Hynerian enough? Hynerian enough,” he responded nodding his head with a grin like one in control. “You’re bout to find out Ms I’m the emotional center of the universe.”

“Oh you bastard, you know that is a cheap . . . .” Yul stopped mid-sentence and her eyes got big as Rog, with his signature grin, pulled a coil of rope from behind his back. “Don’t you even think it,” Yul responded, lowering her voice and enunciating each word slowly and distinctly in part to indicate her seriousness and in part to buy a little time.

“Oh, ain’t no thinking bout it. I’m gonna rope you like a dirty cowhand ropes a calf at the end of a long day.” Rog twirled the rope in his leathery right hand, a display to indicate this wouldn’t be his first time. “Now baby, you can resist all you want or accept what you got coming. Makes no difference to me, but if I might make a suggestion, I think you might enjoy this just a tad bit more if you just go along.”

Yul relaxed her shoulders like one resigned to their fate. “Suppose you got me there.” And then Rog made the mistake she was looking for—he relaxed in accord. Later he would say he never saw the roundhouse kick to his temple that knocked him out cold but Yul knew otherwise. He saw it. He just couldn’t do anything to stop it, but that would be their little secret. A Hynerian’s ego needed massaging after all.

Twenty minutes later:

Rog was buck-naked and spread eagle on the bed, his wrists and ankles securely tied to the four corners of the bed. Blinking his eyes as if to gain focus he sheepishly managed to say, “Baby, you know I didn’t mean it,” as he tried to deliver his best boyish grin, which was about the only defense he had at his disposal.

Yul, wearing only her devilishly wicked smile, crawled on top of Rog, tucking her knees firmly on either side of his broad chest. Slowly bending over from the waist, she let her nipples graze his chest, glowing hard and blue with the evidence of her intent. “Just relax and enjoy it baby,” purred Yul as she licked his left lobe, delighting in throwing his own words back at him. “That is the advice you had for me, isn’t darlin’?”

Before Rog could respond, she slid her lips from his ear to his mouth without losing contact, making sure he felt the deliberateness of her warm breath on his cheek. As her lips found his, Rog closed his eyes and relaxed. Gently, Yul suckled his lower lip between hers, letting her tongue dance back and forth from side to side before sucking his pink flesh between hers, pulling him inside her warmness, past the gates of mastication (ed note: I’ve just been dying to get that word into the story somehow :-D).

Rog’s whole body sank into the bed as if dead weight, such the power Yul could exert with the skill of a kiss. Then she bit down, hard, drawing blood while simultaneously grabbing his male Hynerian-ness with the warm agent of manipulation, otherwise known as her right hand. To have Rog tied down was one thing. To have him roped like the calf he thought her to be, literally tied down with teeth to lip and hand to vulnerable-ness, well, that was just too delicious a proposition for Yul to pass up. Her boy was going to find out what it was like to be taken, with or without his consent, but to be taken without recourse, to be taken in every way, however she wanted, at the pace that communicated complete and utter control.

Without releasing her right hand grip from behind, Yul sat upright on his chest. She playfully licked her blue spear-like tongue over the wet redness of Rog’s essence, an essence she wanted it to be clear, she had taken, not that he had given. Watching his eyes, Yul moved her left hand to her left erect nipple, and with index finger and thumb, begin to pinch and twist and pull as if to say, the pleasure tonight my sweet, is going to be all mine and you are going to witness every single slow purposeful delight.

With a dreamy lost in pleasure smile, Yul rolled her tongue over her red wet lips again. “My, oh, my, my sweet baby. You taste so warm tonight.”

Rog tried to pull free, but the ropes only cut deeper into his flesh and he wondered where she had learned to rope like this. Seeing his effort, and for good measure, Yul allowed her agent of manipulation to slide down his hardening instrument to the twin provocateurs of potential future Roggies. “Relax baby. I promise this is not going to hurt, unless,” and she tightened her grip, “that’s the way you want it?”

“Well,” choked Rog, still smarting from his bleeding lip, “I suppose discretion is the better part of valor.”

“Oh shut the frail up,” shot back Yul as she pulled out a shinny chrome knife, hesitating just an instant before cutting the ropes with a lust in her eye Rog hadn’t seen in sometime. “And frail me into next week. Give me that future you think we have.”

As Rog rubbed his wrist, Yul pulled back and popped his tight and taut arse with a crack like lightning. “Now!”

Categories: Story, Rog, Yul

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

(ed note: I’ve just been dying to get that word into the story somehow :-D).

Noted :)

Will have to come back to read the in-depth comments of others later.

Hope you are in good health now.
(*_*)

U

Trée said...

Uma, mastication is such a wonderful word and so fits with the playfulness of this chapter, well, I saw my opportunity and took it. :-D

Thanks for asking. Both the scan and my blood work came back perfectly normal, so as far as I know, I'm in perfect health. :-)

Well, at least the parts that are suppose to work are working to specs and I have no complaints coming or going. :-D

Autumn Storm said...

Good news health-wise (so very, very relieved!!!).

I knew I wanted Rog, but now I want to be Yul. :-) I'm sitting here grinning away at this chapter, but that's only half of it, the other half is taking it a little too seriously. :), and like I said, well, I wish I was Yul.

Ever since there was a Yul and a Rog, the interaction between them has been one to watch. Whether they are alone in a sexual scene (one before this one, equally as exciting), alone in any other scene, with others, what is always present is the great energy between then. Equals that bounce off each other and become even more.
What speaks out most about a scene such as this one is the trust between them - there's a base, unshakable, that allows them to interact as they do. Yul illness has no place here, and that is their gift, their strength if you will, the reason they continued (yes, you didn't decide this, it just had to be ;). Fate, destiny - let's be fanciful for a second, and say, with Rog and Yul we have as perfect a match as can be.
There's a time for everything, and neither of these two, come what may, will be able stop themselves from moving across the board. Their may be problems, the unknown ahead, but there is a time and a place for dealing with that and come what may, there is pleasure to be had. So to speak. In other words, they both know what the other needs, they seem in tune, able to read, or at least to interpret - and it is likely due to the fact that as disimilar as they are, they are very much alike when it comes to outlook, on many points anyhow.
In both their minds, it was just getting much too serious, is how it seems to me, and this, this game for lack of a better word, was what was needed to ease the tension and to basically take a break.
Such a fabulous chapter, as said, I was just smiling the whole way through, and I would have gladly traded places with Yul any day of the week. :-D
So used to your talent, but I've no doubt there are certain things that are more difficult to make believable, to display as real, than others, but wild though this scene was, it was as real as any other. I heard the crack of palm on buttcheeks. :-D

Excellent, SB, truly.

PS If none of that makes sense, blame the champers.

Good, good news. Am happy. xo

Trée said...

Sunshine, this was another chapter written on the flight between Nashville and Phoenix, which gives me about three hours of nothing but sittin' and listenin' and writin' time. Actually wrote two chapters on this flight, with "Connections" the other.

I think this chapter, which was not in my head until after I wrote "Collections" was probably inspired by the very interesting woman sitting next to me on the flight. The flight was full, I was in a window seat and she came on late and chose the middle seat in my row. She had short black hair and what sounded like a French accent and her nails, perfectly manicured were painted with a dark reddish-brown (a deep rich dark copper color) metallic polish that just caught my eye. She looked to be late twenties, very fit and dressed in jeans with a long sleeve blouse with a fur lined jacket; and, I suppose part of what turned me on was her equipment. :-D Which is to say, she had a beautiful little laptop and a very sophisticated phone and she knew how to use both. She slept some and worked on her laptop at other times, and as I gazed to see what she was working on, I saw a medical presentation, which again only added to the mystery of who she was.

Well, I plugged in my earphones and wrote "Collections," then I got sleepy, napped for a few minutes and I woke realizing she was very comfortable letting her leg bump into mine and the same with her arm on our shared arm rest. The bumps were not flirtatious or overt, but simply comfortable, which is the only way I can describe them. Still, as I woke, I picked up my notebook (my black moleskine, which is the only thing I carry) and clicked my iTunes to the appropriate music and let the gently touching of her leg on mine inspire the chapter you see here (apparently, she was not aware of fault #1 and what a few touches of leg could do to said fault. :-D).

I suppose what I found most interesting is the whole chapter just flowed in long hand, page after page with hardly a moment to stop and contemplate what was to be said or done next. It was also written, as we have discussed before, in what I would call a less than fully awake state, which, to my surprise, is perhaps when I write, if not best, with the most flow, as if some part of my subconscious is writing without the logical or analytical editor of my conscious mind interfering.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your description of the relationship between Yul and Rog. Always a ton of energy, always needing each other and the other always (for the most part) there for the other. With all they have been through together, the trust between them has grown like so many roots from a mighty oak deep into the soil of their relationship. And keep in mind, the whole reason they are at The City of Hope, is for her treatment in what John believes is a disease beyond reversal. So expect more drama and more tears and more doubt and more fear and move love in the chapters to come with Yul and Rog.

As always my dearest one, you delight me with your insights into the story and the characters and I never fail to get excited when I see you have commented.

Sleep tight my little Inara and I'll see you at the bar. :-D

Trée said...

Oh, and just so you know, for the sake of being clear because you know how I like to state my intentions clearly, there was a part of me that wanted to lean over to my sexy french seat-mate and show her what I had written and then after she had read it, to rip out the pages and give them to her while saying they were not mine, but for her charm, they would not have come into creation.

And then of course, she would have gotten all misty eyed, thrown her arms around me and professed her undying love for one that could write such a chapter and with her big brown eyes would have tilted her head as her hands tightened around my waist and offered dinner as the appetizer for her gratitude on a evening not begun.

And all this really did happen, in my mind. :-D

You know, sometimes these flights really do go by too fast. :-D

Sweet dreams. Coffee ready in just a bit. :-)

Autumn Storm said...

Just passing through between dreams, grinning now so much so, I'm no longer sure, I shall be able to get back to sleep. :-D More later, xo

Autumn Storm said...

On my second cup and grinning just as wide as I did reading about your, well, your imagination. :-) I've not said it for a long time, but bless fault #1!

Across the board, more doubt, more tears, more love, more Rog and Yul, I can hardly contain my anticipation for the next chapter. I have a soft spot for these two (along with John, Von, Kyra and Papa,..). Mentioning the title, knowing this chapter came on the back of another we've yet to see, only heightens that sense of anticipation. Very much looking forward to more, more everything. :-)

I think, it was you who descibed yourself as a sponge, these last two chapters back you up so completely. Two very different situations that you experienced, absorbed, were inspired by and consequently was able to mould into such fantastic chapters. Suffice to say Whatta man! :-D

Sweet dreaming and a happy day ahead, x

Karen said...

OMG, I laughed at the spanking and I cheered for the punishment she had for him. Lordy... that's always been one of my fantasies. *sigh*

*uh hum* that was really hot. Excellent post! W00T! More, more, more.

I loved the "give me the future you think we have." :-D

Karen said...

P.S. I LOVE "Sweet Child O' Mine"

Trée said...

Karen, I'm grinning from ear to ear. This may rank as one of my most fun chapters to write and it is nice to know others enjoyed it too.

Still gets Jack excited, by the way, every time I reread this one. Maybe we should be reading these together? :-D

Autumn Storm said...

I'm not sure how I was able to go so long with out continuing on this voyage back through the archives. Sitting here again tonight, I can honestly and not for the first time say that it is one of my very favourite places in the world to be. And as much as we know it to be true, still the extent so often surprises as though it is impossible to feel that level of intensity in a continuous flow, just how extraordinary this story is. You are capable of anything when you write, of evoking the deepest and all manner of emotions.

What you have done here is wondrous, and it's hitting me anew tonight, almost 2 years of the most touching writing, writing that has crept deep within many a heart (some for a spell, some for longer), characters so vivid and real that they have become lovable to so many. And you did that, you continue to do that, to effect others through the sheer beauty and power of your writing and as such of you.