Friday, August 01, 2008

Paintings and Sketches

Although all the paintings and sketches I've done are on this blog and can be found under the appropriate labels, I've created an album that groups them all together (along with a few variations not seen on this site) and can be viewed as a full screen slideshow or one at a time. To view, click on this link: Story Characters

I've decided to also build an album of non-sketched Story characters, which can be found at this link: Non-sketched Story Characters  (there are more of this images than I imagined so consider what you see a work in progress--I'll keep adding images as time permits until the album is complete)

Other albums are also on the drawing board such as Locations and Objects. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

The slide show looks fantastic!
So nice it was to see all your sketches and paintings again, the one of Zeke as a child for example which is one that I hadn't seen in a while, choice of background the finishing touch. Von, Papa and Zoe in particular show your tremendous talent.
Holding you to the promise written there. :-)

Gregory LeFever said...

This is good. Thanks for posting the drawings. For relative newcomers like myself, having the paintings is like when you posted the carousel with story segments. I can get a sense of everything quite quickly. Now I can put your vision of characters' faces with their names. You're a man of many talents, tree!

Trée said...

Autumn and Greg, thank you both for the kind words. Glad to see the collection was worthwhile to put together. Later today, I'll do another with all the non-sketched characters, otherwise known as the fractal images (Goldie, Blu, Snazzle, etc.).

Constance said...

Very cool, Tree - it is great to see them all together like that !

Trée said...

Thanks Annie. :-)