Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I think I can . . .

Can I know that I know nothing; and be comfortable with that? Can I enjoy the mystery of existence as children do the sun? Can I place my opinions and thoughts into a jar like butterflies and be content to smell of honeysuckle without reason and why? Can I leave my shoes at home and again walk as once I did among green grass and clover? Can I see a cloud and actually see it as it is within my imagination unfettered of the letters arriving of want and account? Can I again return to a joy once lost and acknowledge that I know that taste as one knows the aroma of home? I think I can.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

With every word, my smile grew wider, my heart grew warmer and I wanted to hug you all the more.

Trée said...

Hugs are always welcome but I think you're going to have to come a little closer. :-)