Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day: 101-5

Brief update:

After five days off the meds, I feel again absolutely wonderful in every way, shape and fashion. Circumstances are still what they were and our fridge started leaking water last night, but my response and reaction has been perfectly normal, exactly the way that a healthy person would react, which is to say, it is what it is, we find a solution and move forward with no drama, regardless of what is happening around me. In short, I feel natural and genuine and authentic in a way that I never did on meds. Life and my sensations feel real, as they should, as they did. Still early, only five days out, but I remain very optimistic. Very. Oh, and in addition to everything else that has returned as it was, so has my normal online flirtatiousness. And it feels so good to feel that energy flowing through my fingers again and the prose and verse coming as naturally as day to night and night to day.

6 comments:

Lady of the Lakes said...

Such good news, not the fridge part, put the return of normalcy. Nothing could make me happier, well almost nothing ;).

Thoughts and Prayers

TIGHT HUGS

MWAH

LOVE ALWAYS

XOXOXOXOXOXO

hhHHH

snowelf said...

I read someone else's comment about the medicine. I was very very seriously depressed and there is no doubt in my mind that I needed them. Once I got better with meds and also learned some coping skills, I still have bouts, but I never have had to be on them ever again so there's a pretty good chance for most people of that, I think. And if not, who cares if it takes a little help to find your smile every now and again.

Love you!
--snow


ooo, your WV is warkist. Isn't that a cool word! :)

Andy said...

YAY for you! :D
I hope the best for ya, bro

Ms Storm said...

A brighter you, am so very happy for you - thrills every corner of my mind, heart and soul to see the vibrancy, the joy, the words of authenticity and normalcy. Love and hugs, x

Ian Peaston said...

I can only imagine the relief, Trée. Great news.

Trée said...

Thanks Ian. Feels good to feel good. :-)