Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The mysterious kk2324 has surfaced!


Kevin, please accept this belated welcome to our team. Kevin joined us a few weeks ago, but I didn't know kk2324 was him. If any of you other peeps join, please be sure to email or call so I can properly introduce you to the team. Kevin, you've already racked up over 8,000 points, which is outstanding in such a short period of time. I've placed a proper welcome for you over on the grid.org forums under the Andrax recruiting thread.

I am so glad to have you on board. I mentioned your dad's surgery over at the grid, so he's gonna have a ton of folks praying for a speedy recovery. We have some of the most compassionate and caring folks you will ever meet. Again, Kevin, welcome aboard!Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, great to see you join our Team in this most worthy cause!!!

JC

Anonymous said...

Oops, there are 42,342 teams on the Grid! We are doing *fantastic* !!!!

JC